• Reduces sand failure.
• Large intake area, reducing pressure drop.
• “V” shaped design provides a small contact area, reduces flow friction.
• A wide range of filtration slot sizes.
• Corrosion resistant screen.
• Strong pipe base design.
• Screen jacket is smaller O.D. than the standard tubing collar.
Tubing Screens are used for maximizing artificial lift run life by separating the harmful abrasives. The TUBING SCREEN is made up of a screen jacket that is placed over perforated tubing with EUE thread. The Tubing Screen is designed specifically for wells with high lifting cost associated with sand failures.
The Tubing screen is run below the pump intake, in place of the perforated pup joint. This allows sand to be filtered out between the tubing and casing.